How to Add Old PST Files in Office 365 Quick Ways?
Query: I have 100+ Outlook data files (.pst) in my external Hard Drive. I want to move all these old PST files into O365 online. Can anyone suggest me how can I add old PST in Office 365 Outlook easily?
Solution: Yes, you can add PST file in Outlook Office 365 online quickly. Just, you need to follow the below methods for executing the PST to Office 365 migration successfully.
Using MS Outlook Import/Export Wizard
- First of all go to file-tab >> Open >> Import.
- After that, in the Import and Export Wizard, hit Import from another program or file, and then hit Next.
- Hit Outlook Data File (.pst), and then hit Next.
- Now, Set the choices for importing items. The default settings normally don’t require to be changed.
- Hit Finish.
Must Read: Effective Techniques to Import PST to Office 365 Cloud
Add Old PST in Office 365 With the Help of Azure AzCopy Utility
Method 1: Install the Azure AzCopy Tool
- Use the O365 credentials of an administrator account, sign in.
- Hit on data management >>Import on the left side of the navigation panel.
- The Import page opens up and users need to again hit on the import option.
- In the Import data into the O365 tab, hit on the sign and users get the drop-down list.
- Choose Upload data over the network option.
- In the Upload files over the network window, hit on show URL to copy the Shared Access Signature (SAS).
- URL and Copy the complete SAS URL.
- For downloading Azure AzCopy Tool.
To download of Azure AzCopy tool, hit on download tool.
Hit-run and Azure AzCopy tool installed.
- In the upload files over the network page, hit cancel option after the download is completed.
Method 2: Upload PST Files to Microsoft Office 365
Once AzCopy Tool’s installation completed users can simply add old PST in Office 365.
- Open CMD Prompt as an administrator
- An open directory where AzCopy was Installed
- Run below command to import PST file
Azcopy.exe/Source:\\SERVER01\PSTshare/Dest:<Insert URL Here>|SERVER01|PSTshare| |Destkey:<Insert Secure Key here> /s/V:C:\PSTshare\Uploading.log
Method 3: Generate the PST Mapping File in CSV
Next, Generate CSV file to map the PST file in the mailbox account after uploading the Outlook data file.
- Copy of the Outlook PST Import mapping file is to be downloaded
- The CSV file is to be opened and saved to the Excel or Notepad of the local disk.
Add Old PST Files into Office 365 Using Office 365 Import Tool
Office 365 PST import is the best solution which allows users to add multiple PST files into Office 365 Outlook account. The software support entire PST data migration emails, calendars, contacts, tasks to O365 online.
How Does Software work?
Just follow these steps and know the working process of the software:
- Firstly download and launch Office 365 Import Software.
- Hit on the login button.
- Then, Import single or multiple PST to Office 365.
- You can choose the category and apply the data filter.
- Now, successfully added PST file in Office 365 account.
After following the above steps, you can easily add old PST into office 365. Now, we will know about the unbeatable features of Office 365 import utility.
- The software provides multiple filter options to import selective PST data.
- Simple GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Users can add multiple PST at a time.
- No yearly charges, users can pay one time.
- Users can Import Unlimited data without any Limitation.
- Include / Exclude Deleted and Sent Items folder while adding PST file to Office 365.
- Contain entire attributes of emails like attachments and metadata after migration.
- Suitable with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows operating system.
- The software provides 3 options to upload PST such as Add file, add the folder, and add CSV.
In this article, we have discussed How to Add Old PST in Office 365 account. Both manual and professional solutions are discussed. Now, you are able to import Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and below version PST files in Office 365.