How to Add Old PST Files in Office 365 Quick Ways?
MS Office 365 service gives a great opportunity for business resistance runny innovative abilities to meet what they want. Moving to exchange online can be impressive, However, utilization of the add old PST into Office 365 mailbox in the cloud makes it task simple.
If users had a specific folder or Outlook data files that users want to add from old PST to Office 365 mailbox account, the import wizard or an automated solution could be the best possible ways to complete the task.
These methods help you to add old PST into office 365
Using MS Office 365 Import Services
- First of all go to file-tab >> Open >> Import.
- After that, in the Import and Export Wizard, hit Import from another program or file, and then hit Next.
- Hit Outlook Data File (.pst), and then hit Next.
- Now, Set the choices for importing items. The default settings normally don’t require to be changed.
- Hit Finish.
Add Old PST Mailbox Data Into Office 365 With the Help of Azcopy Utility
Method 1: Install Azure Azcopy Utility
- Use the O365 credentials of an administrator account, sign in
- Hit on data management >Import on the left side of the navigation panel
- The Import page opens up and users need to again hit on the import option
- In the Import data into the O365 tab, hit on the sign and users get the drop-down list
- Choose Upload data over the network option
- In the Upload files over the network window, hit on show URL to copy the Shared Access Signature(SAS)
- URL and Copy the complete SAS URL
- For downloading Azure Azcopy Tool
To download of Azure Azcopy tool, hit on download tool.
Hit-run and Azure Azcopy tool installed.
- In the upload files over the network page, hit cancel option after the download is completed.
Method 2: To Upload PST Files to Microsoft Office 365
Once AzCopy Tool’s installation completed users can simply continue to upload PST file to Office 365.
- Open CMD Prompt as an administrator
- An open directory where AzCopy was Installed
- Run below command to import PST file
Azcopy.exe/Source:\\SERVER01\PSTshare/Dest:<Insert URL Here>|SERVER01|PSTshare| |Destkey:<Insert Secure Key here> /s/V:C:\PSTshare\Uploading.log
Method 3: Generate the PST Mapping File in CSV
Next, Generate CSV file to map the PST file in the mailbox account after uploading Outlook data file.
- Copy of the Outlook PST Import mapping file is to be downloaded
- The CSV file is to be opened and saved to the Excel or Notepad of the local disk.
Must Read: Effective Techniques to Import PST to Office 365 Cloud
Add Old Outlook PST files into Office 365 By Using SysTools Office 365 Import Software
It is the best solution which allows importing multiple Outlook PST files to Office 365 user or admin account. The software support entire PST data migration emails, calendars, contacts, Tasks to O365 online.
How Software Works?
Here we will discuss a few simple steps. Just follow these steps and know the working process of the software:
- Firstly download and launch Office 365 Import Software
- Just hit on the login button
- Then, Import single or multiple PST to Office 365
- You can choose the category and apply data filter
- Now, Successfully import PST file to Office 365 account
By doing these steps you can easily add old PST into office 365. Now We will know about the unbeatable features of Office 365 import software.
- The software provides multiple filter options to import the needed PST data only
- Simple GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Users can import multiple PST at a time
- No yearly charges, users can pay one time
- Users can Import Unlimited data without any Limitation
- Office 365 Import Software provides an option to migrate selective data
- Include/ Exclude Deleted and Sent Items folder while uploading PST file to Office 365
- Contain entire attributes of emails like attachments and meta data after migration
- Suitable with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows operating system
- The software provides three option to upload PST file such as Add file, add the folder, and add CSV.
In this article, we discussed on a “How to Add Old PST in Office 365”. Both manual and professional and reliable third-party Office 365 import software is discussed here that will help you to add old Outlook PST file to Office 365. This solution i.e. SysTools Office 365 import software can simply import PST file created on Microsoft Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 and below version.
Download Office 365 Import Tool
100% Safe and Secured