Technique to Export Office 365 contacts to PST With Smart Solution
Want to export Office 365 contacts to PST directly but don’t know how to do this with the easiest steps? Worry not! We are here with the best choice for what you need to know through this technical guide. Through the suggested method, you will be able to accomplish the task. We have discussed this with numerous technical experts. So, without wasting any more time, let’s delve into the related user query first and then into the article quickly.
Query: “Hi Experts! I have been using Office 365 for a very long time. I have a lot of contacts in my Office 365 account, but due to some personal and other issues, I don’t want to use O365 anymore and want to migrate it to a desktop-based email client application, i.e.; Microsoft Outlook, so that I can access it on my system. If anyone has any solution to export contacts from Office 365 account to PST so that I can access it on my PC, please suggest it to me. Any assistance will be exceptionally valued.”
Table of Content
- Export Office 365 Contacts to PST Account
- How Office 365 export contacts to PST directly
- Export Contacts to PST through Outlook Desktop Application
- Move Office 365 contacts to PST through Exchange Admin Center
- How Office 365 export contacts to PST through advanced software
- Steps for Office 365 Export Contacts to PST File Format
- Beneficial Features of the Software
- Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Concluding thoughts
One of the major uses of exporting contacts to PST is the easy availability of contacts on your desktop or in other desktop-based email clients. PST files are most suitable for backups, and they are easy to access in Microsoft Outlook. So, let’s get started.
How to Export Office 365 Contacts to PST Account?
Try Revove Office 365 Export Tool, a trustworthy program to export Office 365 mailbox to PST format in just five mouse clicks. Download the free version of the software to learn more.
Export Contacts to PST File Format Through Using Outlook Desktop Application
This is one of the manual methods through which you can export contacts to PST. To follow this method follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Open Outlook and choose the File option.
- Click on Open & Export >> Import/Export.
- You will get a screen of ‘Import and Export Wizard’, Click Export to a file >> Next.
- Select Outlook Data File(.pst) and then Next.
- Under the Select folder to export from, select the Contact that you want to export under your account. Click Next.
- Browse the file location under the Import a File option where you want to save .pst file. Type the file name you want to save as .pst and Click Ok.
- You will get three different options for exporting. Replace duplicates with items exported, allow duplicate items to be created, or Do not export duplicate items. Choose it accordingly, and Tap on Finish.
- If you click to choose to create a .pst file option, you will get the Create Outlook Data File screen, where you have to add a password to keep it safe. Or if you choose to export an existing Outlook data file that is already password protected, then type the password and click Ok.
- Your Outlook contacts for a selected account have successfully migrated to .pst file.
Note: If you want to save a file other than PST format then you can choose the CSV option in Point 4.
Move Office 365 contacts to PST File Format Through Exchange Admin Center (EAC)
This is the other manual solution through which you can perform moving contacts from Office 365 to PST file format. Follow the steps given below to Office 365 export contacts to PST.
- Log into the Exchange Admin Center and provide the credentials with administrative credentials.
- Now, navigate to “Recipients” and then “Contacts” and afterthat, select the contacts that you want to export
- Then, click on the “More options” icon (three dots) and choose “Export to a PST file.”
- Now, specify the export job settings, including the mailbox to export, and click “Next.”
- Choose the target mailbox for the export and set other options as needed.
- Click “Finish” to start the export job.
How does Office 365 export contacts to PST Through the Advanced Software
The manual approach allows you to export single contact to Office 365. But, if you have been using Office 365 for a very long time, you must have hundreds of Contacts. What would you do if you wanted to export multiple Office 365 contacts?
If you want to export Office 365 contacts to PST, you can download the Automated Software first. This application exports Office 365 contacts to PST. Not only this, you will be able to export your items in EML, and MSG file format also.
Moreover, some users export items from Office 365 Data Backup format. You can easily export Office 365 email to Outlook PST format without facing any hassle. This provides a facility to schedule automatic exporting of contacts from Office 365 to PSTfile format.
To know how this software works the mentioned in this section:
Steps for Office 365 Export Contacts to PST File Format Directly
- Provide “Source platform” as “Office 365” and “Destination platform” as “PST” files to export Office 365 contacts to PST
- Now select “Contacts” from the workload selection bar and click on Next.
- In the source window, select date-range as per your requirement
- Now provide the Office 365 details, such as email ID and application ID and then validate
- Now browse the folder path and set the destination where you want to save your PST files.
- Now you will find the show-selected toggle, which allows you to view the list of selected users. You can also search for a specific mailbox and pick the user to export data.
- Finally, click on Start Export to export mailbox from Office 365 to PST file.
Just follow these simple 7 steps, and you will see the best results. This advanced software consists of various beneficial features as well. Let us discuss those as well.
Beneficial Features of the Software
- This software can fully export Office 365 contacts to many file formats in addition to exporting them to PST format. Among these are the methods for exporting Office 365 to PST, MSG, EML, and other formats.
- It can export Office 365 mailbox to PST while maintaining the folder and sub-folder structure. So you can simply perform the full migration through this software
- This can easily run on all Windows machines, such as Windows 2012 / 2016 Server and Windows 10 / 11 (64-bit).
- You can download a free version of this software to check its efficiency. Hit the download button to download this automated software. Also, it is a kind of one-type investment in the era of digital technology.
- A date range filter is available which will help users to specifically export their required data
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does this Tool Export Shared Mailbox from Office 365?
Yes, the Office 365 Mailbox export tool allows you to easily export O365 shared mailbox.
Q. What happens when you export the contacts from Outlook?
When a copy of your contacts is saved into a CSV file, or other file type. You can easily import your contacts into another email account using this file.
Q. Does this software have any limits on mailbox size that we can export?
No, there is no mailbox size restriction with this application. As a result, exporting mailboxes of all sizes is simple and 100% accurate.
Learn how to export contacts from Office 365 efficiently. The blog discusses the basic reason why users export items of Office 365 contacts into the PST. It also covers the manual approach to export Office 365 contacts to PST. An alternative approach has also been discussed if you have multiple accounts, and then you can easily export Office 365 contacts to PST file format.