How to Export Outlook for Mac Contacts to Excel? Top Ways
Summary: If you want to export Outlook for Mac contacts to Excel, you have come to the right place. In this article, we shall explain how you can transfer Mac Outlook contacts to MS Excel in different ways.
Contacts play an extremely important role in communication and storing them in an Excel sheet makes it a wise option. It is because of the versatility of an Excel file format. An Excel spreadsheet saves texts and numbers in rows and columns. On the other hand, Mac Outlook is an advanced email client that provides email exchange services.
Users can use Outlook for Mac to send/receive emails, store contact books, and other data items on a Mac computer. There are several ways that you can choose to export Outlook for Mac contacts to Excel. Let us understand them all respectively:
User Query: “Hey! I am an Outlook for Mac user and use it as my primary contact book. I need to share my list of contacts in an Excel favorable format. Which is the file type that works with Excel and how to do it?”
How to Export Outlook for Mac Contacts to Excel?
Users can choose to use the SysTools OLM Contacts Migrator software that is specifically developed by technical experts to export contacts from Mac Outlook to various formats. This email client produces an OLM file, you can simply import it into this software and act. It comes with some great features as listed below:
- Export multiple Outlook for Mac contacts to Excel.
- Migrate the entire list of contacts with details.
- Does not require you to install Mac Outlook.
- Supports contacts from Outlook 2011, 2016, 2019.
- Maintains the data integrity same as the source.
- Provides the feature to export bulk contacts.
Steps to Export Outlook for Mac Contacts to Excel
- Install and run the Mac OLM Converter software on your Mac system. Now, click on Add File(s) or Folder option.
2. Browse Mac Outlook contacts from your system and load them in the tool interface.
3. Then, choose the CSV export option. You can choose to create a separate CSV file for all group contacts.
4. Search a destination location to save the resultant file and hit the Export button.
Manually Export Outlook for Mac Contacts to Excel
- Launch Mac Outlook on your system.
- Go to the Tools tab and select the Export option.
- Now, click on Contacts & choose the Continue button.
- Select the destination and choose “Save As”.
- After the process completes, click on Finish.
Users must be aware of the fact that when you opt for the manual process to export contacts from Mac Outlook to MS Excel, you must have Outlook installed and properly configured on your system.
Note: You can also Make Excel Spreadsheet from Outlook Contacts for Win PC.
In this article, we have learned how to export Outlook for Mac contacts to Excel. We have explained the manual and the automatic method to migrate the files and users can opt for any of the options that suit them the most. The software, however, provides several advantages over the manual way. This is the reason why many professionals choose the utility as mentioned in the article as it provides a great space to work with your data with full security.