Best Way to Backup Outlook Contacts on iPhone
You must backup Outlook contacts on iPhone to secure your contact list. If you use both of these technologies, it is always recommended to keep a separate copy of your data.
Experts advise that you must have three copies of your crucial data saved on different devices to ensure you never lose it. In situations when your internet is not working properly or your device freezes, or it gets lost/stolen, you can always go back to your files if you have created a backup. MS Outlook has created a brand name for itself having a huge user base. It comes with advanced features and is capable of saving all types of data items.
This email client saves the files in PST format and if you wish to backup Outlook contacts on iPhone, you have to convert it to the respective format. This needs to be done because the PST file is an Outlook data file and is its proprietary file type and hence cannot be moved to other applications just like that. The iPhone accepts CSV and vCard files which is an official business card format. You can save the contact information in it into the designated fields.
After learning about the basics of the file formats these platforms follow, let us see how you can actually perform the task.
How to Backup Outlook Contacts on iPhone?
The SysTools vCard Export tool is the best utility out there that automatically converts the source files into multiple types. The working is extremely simple and it provides various significant features as listed below:
- Feature to backup multiple Outlook contacts on iPhone in bulk.
- Freedom to export corrupt, orphan, password-protected Outlook contacts.
- Scans the source files before adding them to the interface.
- Preserves the structure and hierarchy of the attributes of contacts
- Compatible with all MS Outlook versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
Steps to Backup Outlook Contacts on iPhone
- Launch and run SysTools vCard Export software on your computer system. Then click on “Add File” to browse and load files.
2. If you are not sure of the location of your files, you can enable the software to automatically load them for you.
3. The tool will scan these files and provide a preview of the entire details.
4. Then, select vCard format, apply settings, browse a destination, and click on export.
This method works best for you in case you do not have Outlook installed on your system. You can simply compose an email now and send it to your iPhone account and sync with it. This method works wonders for those users who are left with damaged source files without having Outlook.
Note: How to Import Contacts to Outlook 2019? – Best Methods
In this article, we explained how you can backup Outlook contacts on iPhone. The software that we recommend here is a professional utility that promises to produce great results while keeping your data safe. There is no risk in using this tool as it provides a secure environment for you for performing the process.