How to Recover Damaged Zip File – The Ultimate Guide
Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to repair data from a large zip file for the past two days. For this I have used many unzip tools, but to no avail. Looks like the file is corrupt and I can’t download it. Or maybe the tool used is not a reliable way to recover damaged zip file. Is there a better way? I can’t get it successfully. Please help!”
Above we mentioned some real life scenarios that came from forum pages. Here, users have corrupted zip files after downloading them due to various reasons. To solve such problems, we are going to mention two methods, manual and automatic solutions, which can be used to Zip file files without any problem.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to repair a corrupted or damaged Zip file or how to recover an invalid .zip file. This article provides an effective way to easily recover and repair corrupted, corrupted or invalid Zip files. Find the correct solution in the next two parts and recover and repair or recover the ZIP file or folder yourself.
A One-Stop Solution to Recover Damaged Zip File
Zip Repair Tool is top-notch and best zip repair tool to fix corrupt and inaccessible zip files created with WinRAR, WinZip or any other tool. The program helps you to fight all these potential errors without losing data. The program scans and repairs Winzip files of all types in an archived file. The interface of the tool is easy to use and compatible with all Windows operating systems like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc. The program is available in a free trial, which allows you to analyze the effectiveness of the program before purchasing it to repair the damaged one. compressed files.
How to Repair Damaged or Corrupted Zip File– Complete working process
- Download and Launch the Software on PC.
- Hit on the Load Option to browse the Zip file
- Preview item with attributes in Zip file
- Now, Click on Extract Option to extract data from the corrupted zip file.
- Select the destination folder path where you want to place the database of the repaired ZIP file. Click OK.
Method 2: Recover Damaged Zip File with Command Prompt
- Go to Start and Run a Command prompt as an Administrator.
- Change directories to the folder where the damaged Zip file is located. Type: “C:\Program Files\WinZip\wzzip” -yf zipfile.zip
- Files\WinZip: Location where you installed WinZip application
- zipfile.zip: The file name displays an invalid ZIP error
- Press Enter to continue
Attractive Features of the Software
- Repair Broken or Damaged ZIP File – The Utility can recover highly corrupted or damaged compressed files without losing a single piece of information from them.
- Restore Inaccessible Files – The Tool not only performs repair operations, but also recovers data from files. You can extract all data types such as images, documents, text files, etc.
- Display Files With Attributes -Users can see all recovered files along with attributes such as file name, file size, file type in the preview area of the software.
- Extract as compressed File – Software provides an open function to save the retrieved data in compressed format. This means that you can create a successful ZIP file.
- Recover Password Protected ZIP data Files– It supports password protected zip files to recover files and folders from corrupted files. This means that security is introduced within the tool.
- No Size Limit- There is no size limit to repair or extract a zip data file. It is also an excellent feature of the software for a hassle-free unlocking process.
- Easy-to-Use Interface – The software is designed in such a way that all users can easily recover corrupt, damaged and invalid zip files data in one go without any technical knowledge.
In the above blog, we have already mentioned about recover damaged zip file. Many users face problems in this process due to lack of knowledge. By following the above-mentioned procedure, the user can solve this problem easily. The above program is a good option for the user to perform the task perfectly. Also, you will always maintain data integrity. We have already mentioned the best professional techniques to solve this scenario. As a manual method, it will take a lot of time and does not guarantee 100% success. Therefore, the use of automated solutions is best for both domestic and professional users.