How to Import VCF to Thunderbird Address Book?
Do you want to import VCF to thunderbird address book? Then this blog is useful to resolve your request. Here is a quick guide to transfer VCF contacts to the Thunderbird address book. Read this blog with complete solution
Thunderbird is an independent, open source application that allows users to store and access data locally on the system. On the other hand, a VCF file is a standard file format for storing contact information for a person or company.. This usually includes a name, address, phone number, email address, and other contact information.
“I have some vCard files with over 150 contacts with all the details. Now, I want to transfer all this to my Thunderbird account. But, I don’t know how I can import a list of so many contacts at once. Therefore, I am looking for a solution that will allow me to import VCF contacts into Thunderbird in a fast and quick way. Please suggest if anyone knows a solution for the same.“
Method to Import VCF to Thunderbird Address Book
In this section, we will introduce two step methods to import VCF to Thunderbird. First, the user needs to import VCF contacts in CSV file format and then CSV into Thunderbird. To Import contacts from to VCF file format, the user has to opt for an automated solution. With this VCF to CSV Converter Tool, one can easily transfer VCF to CSV file format. The program is compatible with Windows OS versions such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and all other versions. Some of the advanced features offered by this software are:
- Transfer single and multiple contacts VCF files to PST and CSV format
- It Supports importing contacts to Google contacts & Yahoo file Format.
- Permit to create single or separate VCF file for each contact
- Option to Sort Contacts files within the vCard File in Any Desired Order
- It supports converting VCF files from iPhone G Suite, Gmail, iCloud, Skype, Android, iOS, WhatsApp, etc.
- Allows to create vCard in three versions i.e., v2.1., v3.0., v4.0.
Steps to Import VCF to Thunderbird Address book are as follows
Step 1: Import VCF Contacts to CSV Format
Step 1: First of all, Download and Install VCF to CSV Converter
Step 2: Click on “Add File” or “Folder” button.
Step 2: Choose the CSV file and click on the “Browse”
Step 3: Select CSV File Format from Export Options
Step 4: Choose CSV Format from Export Options
Step 2: Import CSV File to Thunderbird Address Book
Once the VCF contacts file is converted in CSV file format, the user can easily import CSV into Thunderbird. To do so, the user has to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, you need to Open your Thunderbird Address Book
- Then, Click on the Address Book > Tools > Import
- Choose the radio tab alongside the “Address Book” option. Select “Next“
- After that, hit on the “text file“ (LDIF, .tab, .csv, .txt)” from the list of available options. hit “Next” and then select the CSV file which was converted.
- Last, Click on the Open tab and then click on “OK” tab to import VCF to Thunderbird.
Most users think of moving VCF into the Thunderbird Address Book. Therefore, keeping these requirements in mind, professional solutions have been included in this article. You can use this and Import VCF to Thunderbird Address Book. In addition, you can download a free trial version to check the performance. If you are satisfied, you can buy the full version, which is available at a reasonable price.