Best Way to Export Emails from Google Apps Mailbox Instantly
In today’s modern era, email has always been the most important means of communication. With the growing technology, email providers come up with enhanced features that help to improve communication. Different types of applications are mostly used in business organization for scheduling or managing tasks.
One of the well-known email applications is G Suite offered by Google. It contains Gmail, Google+, Hangouts, documents, etc. G Suite also provides Google Apps for Work, Education, and Business services to make the effective use in different scenarios. But, sometimes users need to export emails from Google Apps due to several reasons. Thus, in the upcoming section, we will discuss an instant solution that will help to understand how to export email from Google Apps Mailbox in an absolute way.
Quickly Export Emails From Google Apps Using G Suite Backup Tool
To migrate email from G Suite account, there is no direct solution available. Therefore, it is always recommended to go for a commercial solution, i.e., G Suite Mail Backup tool. It is a trustworthy approach that saves G Suite items like emails, contacts, calendars, documents for Business and work. With this utility, one can archive single as well as domain user account data in an efficient way. Even the administrator can export bulk or selected domain user mailboxes in just one click. This tool is capable export emails from Google apps to the hard drive/ desktop/ SD Card. One can easily use this tool as it offers easy-to-use interface that even a non-technical user can avail it.
G Suite Backup Tool – One Tool Several Functionalities!
- Save/ Download Google Apps Data
The software to export Google Apps emails allows to download/ export all items of G Suite account such as emails, calendars, contacts and documents on a local machine. These items need to be exported in respective format, i.e., .eml, .vcf, .pst, .ics etc. All meta properties and file formatting remain intact throughout the archive process.
- Export G Suite Mail in 4 File Formats
With the help of G Suite Backup tool, you can easily export emails from Google Apps along with attachments in four different file formats:
- EML: This format is importable in Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Apple Mail, etc.
- PST: It permits the user to access G Suite email messages from 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- MBOX: Transferable to Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage etc.
- MSG: Move emails in MSG format and export a separate Google Apps email to Outlook PST.
- Move Single or Domain User Account
This tool also renders two different options to download/ copy data on a local machine:
- Single User Account Backup: For this, you need to provide credentials of an individual user mailbox to migrate G Suite mailbox to hard drive
- Domain User Backup: In this case, you will only need to provide the Admin credentials to download all user accounts of one G Suite domain.
- Date Filters to Customised Data Backup
While you export emails from Google Apps, you can set a date range to save all the data. This will allow to copy data ranging between a particular time interval. You have to provide date range of “From” to “To” and the software will download all mail messages that reside in a particular time period. With this feature, users can selectively export emails from G Suite to Outlook PST, MSG, EML and MBOX format.
- Offers ‘Delete After Download’ Feature
Another impressive feature offered by this tool is Delete After Download. If the cloud data storage limit has been exceeded and you want to make the empty space by backing up entire data, then you can use this feature. You can also check this feature to take backup and delete Google Apps/ G Suite account data from the server simultaneously.
- Pause and Resume the Backup Process
For taking G Suite backup, you must have an effortless internet connection. However, due to some reason the connection was interrupted or you can leave the archive process then, you can use “Pause” & “Resume” option offered by G Suite backup tool. Change mode to Pause or it will automatically tap the Pause mode; once the internet connection is dropping off.
Working Steps to Save/ Export Emails from Google Apps Locally
In order to export G Suite account data to a local server using this tool, one needs to follow the steps listed below:
- Run G Suite/ Google Apps Backup tool on your system
- Now, you need to choose backup type from “Single User Backup” or “Domain User”
- Select the file type, i.e., PST, EML, MSG, MBOX in which backup of G Suite emails is required to store in local server
- Choose Emails, Calendars, Contacts, and Documents to migrate Google Apps email to PST
- At last, you can successfully export emails from Google Apps/ G Suite account data to local desktop
Wrapping it up
G Suite is a cloud-based application, which is used for small and medium-sized business. But, sometimes users need to export emails from Google Apps to local server/ desktop. Therefore, to make it easy and convenient for all users, we have suggested a trouble-free solution, i.e., G Suite Backup software. It is the perfect solution that exports G Suite mailbox items to local storage without any hassle. Also, we have covered complete working steps of the tool along with its advanced features.