How to Download and Export Emails from Outlook Web App (OWA) to PST
Hello everyone! Due to the unavailability of a dedicated backup solution in Office 365, people often ask – how do I export emails from Outlook Web Access to my desktop? It turns out to be quite a simple task with an automated software named Office 365 Backup & Restore, which is really quick and safe utility. Read this tutorial to know the comprehensive step-by-step process to know how to export emails from OWA to PST data to local Windows system.
Complete Guide to Download Emails from Outlook Web App
It is true that Microsoft provides no direct approach in O365 that can export emails from Outlook Web App to PST on desktop. In such a situation, you can take the help of reliable and highly efficient SysTools Office 365 Backup & Restore Software.
A simplified way for cloud-to-local backup in the least amount of time. It backs up Outlook 365 emails files into PST file formats at any desired location on the local system. Adding to it, the tool gives you the flexibility to restore the emails, contacts, calendar entries, journal, and tasks from a local .pst file to Office 365 account despite any subscription plan.
Steps to Export Emails from OWA to PST with Office 365 Backup Tool
Now, let’s understand how the tool takes backup of Outlook 365 Inbox mails, including other folders along with pictorial representation.
Download Now Purchase Now
- You have to download this utility on your computer. Now, you have to launch it and you need to select Office 365 and Outlook as the source and destination backup platforms.
- You can select all the required mailbox items from the given list like email, contact, calendar, and documents for backup from workload selection.
- Now, you have to use the Office 365 account credentials to log in through the admin ID and application ID. And you have to validate it and in order to do this hit the validate button.
- The two options displayed on the software interface i.e., Office 365 Backup & Office 365 Restore. Here, we are going to take backup of Outlook 365 emails, so, go with Office 365 Backup option.
- Lastly, select the Office 365 desired account and hit the start backup button.
After reading this article, the users who have the question that how to export emails from Microsoft Outlook Web Access can get the answer. Here, we have discussed a simplified path that can easily export emails from OWA to PST format. So, use the expert-recommended workaround and download emails from Office Outlook Web App without any data loss.