Convert Multiple VCF to PST – Simplifying Contact Management
Summary: If you want to Convert Multiple VCF to PST but don’t know the correct procedure to convert VCF to PST. So, let me tell you that you are not the only one. Thousands of users around the world are going through the same situation. Through this blog, we will inform users how to convert VCF files to PST using both Manual and reliable techniques. So, without wasting time let us start with a technical and informative guide.
Keep reading this blog to know the reasons to import vcf to Outlook. So, let’s start from the beginning to know more about this condition with this question query which is described below related to import multiple VCF to Outlook.
User Query: “Hello, I have several VCF (vCard) contact files with very important contacts and other information. I need to send these VCF files to a lot of my colleagues. My current email client is Outlook. At the moment, I’m having trouble. How can I do this work? Can you suggest any solution?”
What is a VCF (vCard) File?
If we look at the VCard file, it is a digital contact card format. Which is commonly used to store and communicate contact information such as names, phone numbers, email addresses, and other things. Contact information is often sent and imported across devices, email clients, and applications.
Now let us move on to the below part, to know the reasons behind converting vCard to PST file.
Read More: VCF File Not Opening In iPhone
Why Should You Convert Multiple VCF to PST?
There are several reasons behind importing VCF contacts files into Outlook. So, below we mention some causes related to importing VCF to Outlook.
- Because PST files are largely associated with Microsoft Outlook, they are a useful format for users who use Outlook as their primary email client. You can collect your contacts, emails, calendars, and tasks in one place by converting VCF to PST.
- VCF files are more adaptable and can be used with a wider range of email programs and tools. If you commonly use Outlook, converting your contacts to PST helps ensure compatibility and better program integration.
- PST files are famous for their ability to back up large amounts of data. By converting your contacts to PST, you create a backup of your important contact information, ensuring that it is safe and accessible even if your data is lost or your device fails.
At the same time, however, we cannot ignore the fact that they do not open easily. They often require compatible applications for easy access or need to be converted into easily accessible files. So, converting a vCard to PST seems like the best option as we have already told you why you should use this format.
Also Read: Convert vCard to CSV Mac
How to Convert Multiple vCard to PST – Manual Method
If you want to convert VCF to PST using the free method, you can follow the steps given below. This method is completely free to convert multiple VCF to PST. But, it has some limitations which we will tell you after the steps.
- First, download and open “MS Outlook” on your system to import VCF to Outlook.
- Then, go to File >> Open & Export >> Import and Export option.
- Now, choose the “Import a VCARD file (.vcf)” option from the menu.
- After that, choose the “VCF File” and click on the “Open” button to convert multiple VCF to PST.
- Now, you successfully convert VCF to PST.
- To check the file, go to “People” where the contact is listed.
Note: Microsoft Outlook does not enable importing multiple VCF files at once, you must complete the import/export procedure for each VCF file separately to save bulk VCF contacts in Outlook.
The steps here seem quite simple but they have several limitations, such as it is very important to have Outlook configured on the system to follow this method. Also, you should have knowledge of some technical things so that the chances of losing data do not increase.
To get rid of the shortcomings of the manual method, we advise you to try the automatic solution mentioned below which is very beneficial. So, let’s use that to import VCF to Outlook.
Automatic Solution to Convert Multiple VCF to PST
vCard to PST Converter is the most reliable and easy-to-use application for the task. It has the qualities an app needs to be as friendly as possible. What makes this app the best for users is the small process it contains. Apply in just a few steps and your job is done. So, check the guide and convert VCF to PST quickly.
This Software comes with a free demo version. Also, this tool makes it possible to convert the first 10 contacts. So, users can easily evaluate the functions and test the working process. Upgrade to the licensed edition after you are completely satisfied. The free edition also helps to read the entire VCF file information without an email client. It can preview the entire built-in information in the software panel.
Convert Multiple vCard to PST – Stepwise Solution
- Launch and run the software on your local system to start the conversion process of VCF to PST.
- Now, search the VCF (vCard) contact folder locally and add it to the software panel to import multiple VCF to Outlook.
- Then, pick the “Export Type”: Existing MS Outlook PST File, Microsoft Outlook Profile, and New MS Outlook PST File.
- After that, “Browse” the location and click on the “Export” button to convert multiple VCF to PST.
- Finally, after completing the process, you can import VCF to Outlook to have a preview of it.
Prime Features of this Software
- Ease of Use: The first thing to note is that this app has a simple user interface that allows you to easily convert Multiple vCard to PST.
- Batch VCF Conversion: No matter how many VCF or vCard files you have, you can convert as many VCF contacts as you want at the same time. Yes, this app is not limited by size limitation. So feel free to convert VCF in bulk.
- VCF File Preview With All Contact Details: Not only for converting to VCF, this app is also very useful when opening VCF files. So if you want to check contact in your VCF file, you can always use this Software tool.
- Save to Preferred Location: When you import multiple VCF to Outlook, you can choose where to save it. This feature is especially useful for preventing data from clashing with other files, as you can choose completely separate destinations.
- Search Options: This feature is very useful when you need to check a specific email. This feature allows you to search for emails from specific addresses and even from specific dates to view them as you see fit.
- Support All vCard Versions: This app supports unlocking all vCard versions such as vCard 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0. You can also open and view vCard files on the tool itself. Therefore, consider using this tool if you need to open vCard files.
Time to Wind-Up
One of the best and easiest ways to convert Multiple VCF to PST is to use software. This app proves it. Reliable and easy to use, it gives you all the options to perform tasks more comfortably. Hence, it is recommended to try this tool to get the convert VCF to PST job done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Is it possible to convert VCF files to PST without using Outlook?
Ans: Yes, you can use dedicated conversion software to convert VCF files to PST without using Outlook.
Q 2: Is it possible to combine multiple VCF files into a single PST?
Ans: Yes, you can merge multiple VCF files into a single PST file using the tools mentioned above to facilitate contact management.
Q 3: Is it necessary to create a backup before converting VCF to PST?
Ans: Yes, creating a backup of your VCF files before performing any conversion is a smart idea to ensure that no data is lost during the process.
Q 4: Outlook contacts saved in PST file?
Ans: Yes. A.pst file contains all the data in Outlook including emails, calendars, and contacts. When we back up or export Outlook data, we also import multiple VCF to Outlook.
Q 5: Can I use this utility to import up to 100 VCF files in PST format?
Ans: Yes, you can use this software to mass import VCF to PST files without changing the existing data.