Convert Outlook Message to PDF Online Solution
We communicate through email, and Outlook is one of the most popular email service providers on daily basis. Emails sent and received via Outlook must be converted to PDF file format for a variety of reasons. There are several ways for Convert Outlook message to PDF. No worries, continue reading this article to learn about all of the methods that offer to convert Outlook email to PDF Online.
Convert Outlook Message to PDF Online Workarounds
Users may simply convert their email messages into PDF files by using the native features supplied by MS Outlook. However, these options vary on the editions. This section will go through all of the techniques for convert Outlook Message to PDF. Before you apply these approaches, make sure to verify the requirements of the technique.
Technique #1. Convert Outlook MSG to PDF Online
If you are using Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 or later, you must follow the steps provided below to convert Outlook email messages to PDF.
- Open the MS Outlook message that has to be converted to PDF.
- Select the File tab then choose Print from the available options.
- Select MS Print to PDF from the Printer’s drop-down menu.
- Click the Print tab at the top to open a dialogue box.
- In the box, navigate to the location where you want the resulting PDF file to be saved.
- Change the file name if necessary, then click Save.
This is how the emails will be stored as PDF files in the specified folder.
Technique #2. Outlook Message to PDF Converter in Bulk
We have covered the free manual technique for converting Outlook email messages to PDF. However, if you have a significant quantity of emails for conversion, then the above-mentioned approach will take time. In such cases, applications such as MSG to PDF Converter found to be helpful. This application is capable of converting thousands of emails from any version of Microsoft Outlook without a single hiccup. The utility also comes up with a demo version that offers to freely convert Outlook MSG File to HTML format for certain emails with attachments.
These are the steps you need to execute to convert Outlook email messages to PDF format.
- Install and Run the MSG converter on a Windows computer.
Browse Outlook Message file from your system.
- When the MSG files to load on the panel, Click on the email for detailed preview
- Click on the Export button and choose the Export format. Select PDF file format for convert Outlook message to PDF.
- You can also go for Advanced Settings to precise the resultant PDF files.
- Once you are satisfied with the settings and selection of Outlook messages, click on the Export button.
It will complete the conversion process within minutes. And after completion, you will receive the confirmation message.
This is method convert Outlook message to PDF file format in the simplest steps within few mouse clicks.
Technique #3. Convert Outlook Message to PDF on Mac
If you are using Outlook on a Mac, you may do the same file conversion by following these steps:
- Download MSG file to PDF Converter tool on Mac machine.
- Press the Add File / Folder button to add the desired messages for the conversion.
- Next, choose the preferable destination location by clicking on the Change
- Choose PDF format from the Export Type section and go to the Advance Setting option to add filters.
- Click on the export button to Convert Outlook Message to PDF File .
Incompatibility of file formats frequently causes problems, and the only way out left is to convert the file format. Data file conversion is an excellent technology that has made our lives easier by reducing all the difficulties associated with file access. Users can convert Outlook Message to PDF format in order to see them outside of the Outlook platform. We have listed all the dependable techniques like Outlook Message to PDF Converter Online in this blog. Users can now select any of the techniques at their discretion.