How to Export All Contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard? Best Tips
Summary: Do you want to know how to export all contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard? If yes, then this article is for you. We shall discuss how to export contacts from Outlook to the vCard file.
Outlook is an email exchange service provider that performs many other activities as well. You can use it to store your contact list along with other data items. The vCard file is a virtual contact file that is a standard business card. Professionals use it to share their contact details since it provides designated fields to save names, contact photos, email ID, address, etc.
MS Outlook does not provide a direct way to export all contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard. But we are going to provide all possible ways to help you with this query.
User Query: “Hi! I am looking for ways to create vCard contacts from the 2013 version of MS Outlook. I am an Outlook 2013 user and need to export its contact book into vCard format for some work. It is getting difficult for me to find out a way to do so. How to perform this task while maintaining the integrity of my source files?”
How to Export All Contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard?
You can choose the SysTools vCard Export tool that comes with various advanced features. It provides a safe environment to execute the process without affecting its source file data. It provides an upper hand over the manual method and that is its ability to execute even the damaged data files. We shall see some of its great features:
- Export multiple contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard.
- Supports corrupt, password-protected, orphaned source files.
- Compatible with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- Can export contacts into all vCard versions i.e., 2.1, 3.0, 4.0.
- Exports all attributes and fields of the source Outlook contacts.
- Can selectively export Outlook 2013 contacts to vCard.
- Does not require you to install Outlook on your system.
Guide to Export All Contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard
- First, you have to download the software on your system and install it. Now, run the tool and click on Add Files to browse and load Outlook contacts.
2. The software also provides the option to fetch the contacts from their location automatically in case the user does not know the location.
3. Now, the tool will scan the Outlook 2013 (or another version) and load them in the interface.
4. You can preview all fields and details of the contact files from Outlook in its interface.
5. Now, choose the export file format. You have to choose vCard or any other format depending upon your requirement.
6. Then, provide a destination to save the resultant files and hit the Export button.
Manually Export All Contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard
There are two ways to manually perform this task as mentioned below:
- Run Outlook 2013 email client and click on the File button.
- Navigate to the Contacts folder & choose the contacts required.
- Choose Home > Forward Contact & click on ‘As a Business Card’.
- Right-click on the contacts when the screen pops up.
- Tap on the ‘Select All’ button and then copy them all.
- At last, navigate to a local folder and paste them there.
Another manual way to export all contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard is described below:
- Run Outlook 2016 on your computer system.
- Move to the navigation bar and select the People icon.
- Then, choose the contact to export as a vCard file.
- Go to the File option & select the Save As option.
- Select the folder & destination to save these files.
- Now, set the Save as type as vCard and click on Save.
In this article, we have explained ways to export all contacts from Outlook 2013 as vCard. You can perform all of these methods on all versions of MS Outlook. Users can either go for the automatic method or the manual ways. The former method wins over the manual tricks any day since it is developed by the technical team to specially export contacts. It ensures that your data is safe and secured and the source files are not damaged and the user can perform the task without needing to download or configure Outlook.