Resolve Exchange Transport Service Keeps Stopping & Restarting – Instant Fix
Quick Overview of Microsoft Exchange Transport Service Starts Then Stops
Generally, Exchange Transport Error Code 16023 occurs when the user tries to start the exchange server and most of the time the reason would the wrong configuration or installation denied of transport agent by the Exchange Server version 2013, 2010. The transport agents are customized software created by Microsoft or any other third party vendors. The works of these agents are only to examined and respond to transport agents. The Microsoft Exchange transport service starts then stops in 2010 is caused by the error 16023 in the event 1052.
The Error Generally appears like this as shown below.
“Microsoft Exchange could not start transport agents. The Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped”
Consider real time scenario to gain deep insights of Exchange transport service keeps Starting
The Root Cause of the Exchange Transport Service Keeps Restarting – Error 16023
There are only two foremost reasons behind Exchange Server Transport Error 16023
- The Transport agent is not configured and installed properly on the Exchange Server
- Active Directory Services is not available.
Expert Solution to Fix Microsoft Exchange Transport Service Keeps Stopping
Quick Tips to Resolve Exchange Server Transport Error 16023 are described below:-
- The First thing, You have to Check Event 1052 in which 16023 error has occurred
- Cross Check the transport agent configuration settings
- Remove the transport agent which causes the error by uninstalling it and then it again.
- If you are unable to figure out reasons for the failure then disable the transport agent when the Microsoft Exchange Transport service starts. Thu, it prevents the transport agent from loading. The Command to disable the transport agent: – Disable-TransportAgent
The Rigidity of Manual Approach to Fix Microsoft Exchange 2010 Transport Service Starts then Stops Error
1. The above-described approach has some kinds of limitation such as it is time-consuming and lengthy.
2. Most of the time manual methods are bust and not able to troubleshoot the exchange server error 16023.
Substitute Solution to Fix Exchange 2010 Transport Service Keeps Restarting
The manual method can be considered as the provisional solution to solve exchange transport keeps restarting or stopping error. If you want the permanent and instant solution for your requisite problem. Exchange Recovery Software is one the best solution to fix and resolve all the corruption issues of Exchange Server.
The Bottom Line
The Exchange transport service starts then stops in 2010, 2013 and 2016 due to the error in the event id 1052. This continuously forced to pop-up the Exchange transport service error 16023. The provisional and the instant methods are described above. But According to the expert recommendation, the exchange edb file recovery tool is most promising software in dealing with exchange related problems. Download Now for free