Learn How to Import OLM to Office 365? – Effective Solutions
In this technical guide, you will get all the possible solutions to know how to Import OLM to Office 365. By using two different methods you can easily import your OLM file data into O365 without facing any trouble. Let us know a little user query!
“Hi, I am searching for multiple reliable resources that are related to the migration of Mac OLM 2011 towards Office 365. As I am planning to access the entire business communication system through a cloud gateway. Please anyone guide me for an appropriate solution for it.”
Table of Content
Outlook for Mac creates the OLM file that stores data like contacts, emails, calendars, notes, journals, etc. Because of new technical evolutions, users often prefer to import their data into email services like O365.
On the other hand, Office 365 is one of the most well-known applications globally that provides highly-advanced benefits for users to make it easy. Most of the large companies are also using Office 365 applications.
Now, let us move toward the reasons why users need to import OLM files into Office 365.
Why Need to Import OLM Files to Office 365? – Reasons
There are multiple reasons why users need to do this migration process to import OLM to Office 365. Some reasons are listed below in the steps:
Productivity Improvement: It is a straightforward concept that refers to the amount of output in business relative to the amount of input. Moreover, the Economics Library defines it simply as “output per unit of input”.
Access Data from Anywhere: Users can easily back up the Mac Outlook database in an OLM file, but you can only view it in a single application. Using O365 users can access your mailbox data from anywhere and any system.
Data Loss Chances: If your data is stored on any system or external hard drive, then, it might get corrupted once it gets older. But, if your data is stored on a Microsoft Office 365 account, you can easily fetch and access it online.
These are the reasons behind it and why users need OLM files in Office 365. Now, in the next section, we are going to discuss the manual method and the automated method that helps you to make your task easy & simple. First, we start with the manual method:
Manual Method to Import OLM to Outlook 365 Mac
If you are looking for a manual method to convert multiple OLM files into Office 365. Then, it is capable of migrating bulk OLM files you have to process again and again for each file. For more, you can follow the below manual steps:
Step 1: Configure Office 365 Account Into Outlook for Mac
- Launch Outlook on your Mac device.
- Go to the “Tools” option and click on Accounts
- Now, click on “Add (+) icon” >> New Account
- Enter your “Email Address” and click to “Continue”
- Then, enter your “account password” if asked
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button.
Step 2: Migrate OLM Data to Microsoft O365 Account
- Open Outlook and navigate your cursor to the configured Office 365 ID.
- Go to the “Folder” in which you wish to import your OLM file data
- Now, click on File >> Select the Import option
- Select the Outlook Mac archive file (.olm) and hit “Continue”
- Choose the .olm file and click on “Import”
- At least, click on the “Finish” button.
Note: If you are still not getting any reliable solution by performing manual methods. If you face challenges during the importing process then, don’t worry! In the next section, we have suggested an automated tool for your comfort.
Import Multiple OLM Files into Office 365 – Automated Method
Grab this Revove Mac OLM Converter Tool that is a risk-free way to Import OLM to Office 365 in bulk. You can easily migrate single or multiple OLM files into Microsoft Office 365 mailbox, public folder, and archive folder without facing any trouble. You can also use all the Mac Outlook versions of OLM files to download this tool.
There are no restrictions to use this professional software. The technical user also performs this process without having any technical skills. It has advanced features to make users’ tasks easier.
Now, let us move to understand its working steps and how it works.
Working Guide to Migrate OLM File to Office 365 Mailbox
1. Install & Run the Revove tool on your Mac OS.
2. Select “Folder” or “File” mode and browse the .olm file using the software panel.
3. Select the desired file format from the default option i.e., MSG, MBOX, HTML, VCF, CSV.
4. Browse the desired location to save your output file & finally click on the export button.
Hope you get your answer after performing the automated tool to convert OLM to Office 365 in bulk. Which is completely a risk-free tool for both technical and non-technical users. So, go with this software or can choose as per your needs.
Some Advanced Features of the Tool
- You can easily Import multiple OLM files into Office 365 at a time without any data loss.
- It provides a 100% guarantee of all requested items into a Microsoft Office 365 account.
- With no file size restrictions, you can easily migrate numerous OLM files to O365.
- Compatible with all Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, etc., for 32-bit, and 64-bit OS.
- Also, maintain the data integrity to import OLM to Office 365 accounts.
In this article, we have provided a complete solution to import OLM to Office 365 account hassle-free. This post provides you with 100% results for issues by using the automated tool. It helps you do multiple importing processes of OLM files into Office 365 without any data loss. There is no need to have any technical knowledge; the non-technical user can easily use this software.
The manual method has some of its own limitations to migrate OLM files into O365. Using this method the user has to process again and again to complete their task. Which takes a lot of user time & effort. Read this blog, and choose the right method for your issues.