- Go to start » All Programs » MBOX File to Office 365 Software. The First Windows of the software looks like as shown below.
Now, click on the Add File(s) or Add Folder button. Choose the Required file and click on Open button.
Go to location of required file and then click on OK
- After successfully added MBOX File, , The software will show the MBOX file that you have imported within software interface, Click on Next
- On next step you will see Office 365 Radio button selected automatically. Click on OK to proceeds further
- Now Select the Radio button having With Impersonation label
Now, provide credentials of an administrator account and click on the Login Button as shown below. Now, The admin account will be validated by the software.
Now, The admin account will be validated.
- After the successful validation of admin account
Provide user mailbox id to which the data is to be migrated as shown below:
The software also validating the mailbox id.
- Software provides filters to export mbox files
For applying filters you have to click on radio button given against Apply Filters text and click on the button Set.
Now select the date filter according to which the data is to be imported.
Note: The date filter is applied according to the received date of emails.
- Click on Export button to start with the export process.
The software will start to export the MBOX file data as shown below:
- After successful import of MBOX data, the message appears like this
- When import process is complete then you can save the Report with the information such as : Number of Mails, Size Duration, & Status regarding the process of importing the MBOX file.
Then after Click on the Save Report as shown below:
Select the location, where you want to save the export report.
- The Export Report will be saved successfully with the following message:
- Now open the CSV to view the export report as follows: