- Download & Installs Software. Launch the tool from Start » All Program » sql database repair software.
Open MDF file by clicking on Open file option from the navigation bar
- As soon as click on open button, the new windows pane open with following option
Check Autodetect option if you want that software automatically detect SQL server version of MDF file.
- Quick Scan: - This option only meant for scanning light corrupted mdf file
- Advance Scan: - This option can be used in case of high corruption percent in mdf file.
The SQL Recovery Software will display the scanning report after performing Quick Scan operation on MDF file.
- Software will Allow you to Fetch the Available SQL Server Names by clicking on drop-down arrow
If you are using Windows server authentication then there is no need to provide credentials but if you are using SQL Server authentication then you have to provide credential details also.
Select the desired component to be exported from the recovered database.
- Choose any one option from the default option
Click on Save option to start the process of exportation
- With only schema
- With Schema and Data
An 'Export Completed' window will appear on screen confirming the successful export of the database. Click on OK:
Browse location to save the recovered file. Click on Ok
The software will show the status of exported records. Click on Close.
Navigate from the location where you save the SQL database.