- Launch SysTools Office365 Backup v3.0 and Click on Account button for login into Office 365 Account.
- Enter Office 365 Username & Password and click on Sign In.
- Redirect to new window, Enter Username & password again to verify login.
- Select Categories
- Checkbox beside Mails to backup only Mails
- Checkbox beside Documents to backup only documents
- Checkbox beside both Mails & Documents to backup both mails and documents
- Provide the custom Date filter including the "from" and "to" constraints to define the start and end date.
- Apply Document Extension Filter
Checkbox beside "Document Extension Filter" to include extension types or exclude extension.
- Include Extension: Choose this option and type in the field specific extension(eg. .jpg, .txt, .docx ) file you want to include in backup.
- Exclude Extension: Choose this option and type in the field specific extension(eg. .jpg, .txt, .docx ) file you want to exclude in backup.
After applying filter click on Next button. New tab will Open.
- Take immediate backup or schedule backup for Office 365 Mails & Documents. Choose time, date and day to schedule Office 365 backup using multiple in-built schedulers. Choose one of them to start the backup process:
- Select the radio button corresponding to "Backup Now" labeled text.
- Select the radio button corresponding to "One Time" labeled text.
Next choose Start Date and Time to schedule Office 365 mailbox backup date
- Select the radio button corresponding to "Daily" labeled text.
Next choose Start Date and Time to schedule Office 365 mailbox backup date. Software will automatically start backup on that particular Date and time.
Note: Once Daily backup is scheduled, software will daily start backup at that time. In below screen, backup will start daily at "04:52:26 PM"
- Select the radio button corresponding to "Weekly" labeled text.
Next choose Start Time and "Day Of Week" on which backup will taken. Software will automatically start on that day of week.
- Select the radio button corresponding to "Monthly" labeled text.
Next choose Start Time and "Day Of Month" on which backup will taken. Software will automatically start on that day of the month.
- Next choose "Path" to save backup. A new window will open, select location and folder to save backup. Next click on "Ok" button.
Note: Choose location with sufficient space to save backup
- After browsing the final destination to save backup. Click on"Finish" button to start backup process
- New Window pop-up with a message "This user is replaced user. Backup for this user will start from replacement date". Click "Ok" button.
- Backup process will start in few seconds. To reschedule backup, click on "Update" button before the backup process starts.
Note: "Update" button will not work once backup process starts.
- The software will now start backup process. Tool preview live progress report i.e.
ID | Backup Path | Item Count | Size | Last Backup On | Next Backup On | Status | Logs | Schedule | Filters
- Click on "View" button or press key Alt+V to preview the backup Mails & Documents
- Click on Export button on the Main Office 365 Backup Window
- In case viewing Mails & Documents. Click on Export tab or Alt+E to select backup emails & documents to export.
- Select emails and documents, you want to export >> Next checkbox beside Mails & Documents as shown below:
- Apply Date range filter (Applicable only on sent date) using "From" and "To" constraints if required. Next select destination path to save PST file as shown below:
- Advance Setting
Next click on Advance Setting, a new window will pop-up with option: Split PST After & Maintain Folder Hierarchy
- Split PST After: Checkbox beside this to split PST into smaller size. Just specify size of PST you want to export.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy: This Option maintains the folder hierarchy of emails & documents within PST file.
Once done with this, click on Apply button.
- Export process will start, view progress report. Click on Stop button if want to stop the export process.
- Visit destination path to view PST file created