Software Working Preview
- Start Menu » Programs » Revove Hyper-V VHD Recovery Software » Revove Hyper-V VHD Recovery Software
Browse & Select the VHD from local storage and then click on open
- Select the partition which you want to recover.
- Two options are available to scan partition i.e. Scan button or "Scan Partition" button. Use as per your ease.
- Choose the Recovery Mode:
- Quick Scan: Scan healthy VHD file.
- Advance Scan: Scan corrupted VHD file
- Use Raw Scan option if above scan modes fails to scan the partition.
- A Notification pop-up to confirms the loading of VHD file. Click OK to proceeds further
- Use Back button to rescan the partition if result is not satisfactory.
- Rescan the partition if chosen scan mode not work efficiently. Select partition & click Scan Partition
- Select No if you want to Rescan the partition
- Select the desired scam modes from (Quick Scan, Advance Scan or Raw Scan).
- Use the search box to search the particular data from the scanned .vhd file.
- Extract & Save data from VHD file:
Preview VHD file after the completion of scanning process. Red Cross mark at folder, signifies that folder has been permanently deleted which is also recoverable by Hyper-V Recovery tool.
- Extract Selected File:
You can export single file by selecting the desired file & right click on it, then select the Extract Selected File option.
- Extract Selected Folder:
You can select folder from left panel which is required to export & right click on it, then select Extract Selected Folder option.
- Click on Save button from the navigation bar after selecting the folder or files to extract.
- Choose the destination location to save data of VHD file and then click OK.
- Save the Export report and then click on OK.
- Go to location where you save the recovered data.
- View the items recovered from Recycle bin.
- Also navigate to other folder to view the data.